MFAA PD Day, Brisbane
Broker industry in review – Regulatory change and the path forward for your business
Featuring representatives from ASIC, Government advising firm GRACosway, the Combined Industry Forum (CIF) and the MFAA presenting on key regulatory changes and how these may impact your business in 2018.
The panel will consist of:
- Mike Felton, MFAA CEO
- Richard King, GRACosway
- Mark Haron, Deputy Chair of the CIF, Director, Connective
- ASIC Representative
Cameron Kusher, Head of Research – Australia, CoreLogic RP Data
Cameron will provide a valuable overview of the performance across national property housing markets with a focus on the South East Queensland market.
This will include:
- How values are tracking;
- Trends in sales activity; and
- Drivers and detractors that are likely to affect market conditions for 2018.
Digital Marketing Update
Darren Moffatt, Strategy & Content Marketing, WebBuzz
Darren will share with you how to grow your business using online marketing and will cover the following:
- Update on the latest Google & Facebook trends
- 7 essential digital marketing ‘hacks’
- Online lead generation for brokers.
Darren is an award-winning mortgage broker, entrepreneur and thought leader in financial services digital marketing. He is the founder of Seniors First reverse mortgage broker and is CEO of Web buzz the Online Growth Agency.
Read More – https://www.mfaa.com.au/index.php/node/768